Subject: [Leica] OUR OWN
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:12:20 -0800

Paul! Another great shot! You guys are going to spoil me. A number of people
asked me how I was going to document the evening, and I said not to worry,
the LUG will be there in full force and you guys didn't let me down!

Thanks to you and all the guys for great mementos of a great night!

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] OUR OWN)