Subject: [Leica] advances in photographic paper
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:47:52 -0600 (CST)

Makes my eyes twitch...

----- Original Message -----
From: "kyle cassidy on the lug" <leicaslacker at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:12:01 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

I remember the cover of National Geographic with the hologram on the cover
arriving in my high school library. They kept it in a locked drawer so that
nobody would steal it. If you wanted to see the hologram you had to ask and
they'd take it out and hold it in front of you. I also remember saving the
dove logo on my first Visa card when it expired. It was still so new. I
imagine that as displays develop and evolve moving images will be less and
less expensive to display and eventually someone will come up with a way for
book covers and whatnot to display motion images, or more realistic 3D.

from the iLeica

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/animated-revival.gif