Subject: [Leica] PESO: Intersection
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:23:31 -0800

Jim Shulman showed:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/intersection+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
This is a very interesting photograph and very successful! WHY?  Well simply
because it certainly makes one stop and look, study & look harder .

And as confusing as it seems, it truly is quite successful because it isn't
a fly by hardly squint at it photo! It stops you cold to look and look again

You come to a tire screeching halt and LOOK! And again! You see what I'm
doing? It's making me repeat myself and stop me again. As this photo does
something, still not sure but it sure as hell works!

good on you lad!
cheers,
ted
PS:
So what caught your eye to stop and shoot this? What was the thing that
grabbed you and made you re-act? If you have a moment to explain I think it
will be interesting. Thank you, at your leisure good Sir. :-)

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] PESO: Intersection)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Intersection)