Subject: [Leica] List members in Tokyo?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:22:46 +0100

I will be in Tokyo on business from December 7th to 9th, and then staying on
for the weekend, so basically free from around 6 p.m. on the 9th until the
evening of the 11th. If anyone is in town during those days and wants to
meet up for a beer/meal/whatever, it would be great. Any tips from recent
Tokyo travellers also welcome--I have been there once before, but it was
back in 1994.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman