Subject: [Leica] Se ñ orita and Black Cat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:22:41 -0500

People think that here too. Several years ago I lived with a girl who had
two black cats. One day, a friend of mine came over to visit. One of the
cats came out and started rubbing all over him, while the other one was shy
and hid. After a little while, the shy cat got jealous of the attention my
friend was giving to the other cat, so he came out too.

My friend sees the second black cat come out and says "Oh, you have two
cats. Both black. That explains your luck!" I had been telling him how we
were struggling financially because the girl I was with had just lost her
job. I guess that was the fault of the cats, lol

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 11/16/10 5:09 PM, "Lluis Ripoll" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Jim!, a black cat.... is a black cat!
>
> In Spain the people says that this is something of bad luck
>
> Cheers
> Lluis
>

> El 16/11/2010, a las 19:43, Jim Nichols escribi?:
>
>> Nice catch, Lluis.  I have a soft spot for black cats.
>>
>> Jim Nichols
>> Tullahoma, TN USA
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lluis Ripoll"
>> <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com