Subject: [Leica] IMG: 50 vs 90 vs 75 field of view at minimum distance
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:33:40 -0500

On Nov 17, 2010 at 07:51 AM +1000, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> The colour means nothing in a comparison of these (or other) web shots.
> Actually all of these lenses are intrinsically very neutral.

I was just curious.  I assumed the lighting and post processing was the
same, i.e. the 75 had a bit different color compared to the other two.

> Specifically, the APO 75 at minimum gives higher magnification than the APO
> 90 at its minimum

Yup, got that.  As stated in the lens pdfs.

Thanks for taking the time.

Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] IMG: 50 vs 90 vs 75 field of view at minimum distance)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: 50 vs 90 vs 75 field of view at minimum distance)