Subject: [Leica] The reason I missed... the correct linkx
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:22:49 -0500

Is it just me or is not a Cheetah  the most famous animal in the world for
moving very vast very short distances?!?
I think you Cheetahed death! And says nothing for the cologne you must have
been wearing.

"It is the fastest land animal, reaching speeds between 112 and 120 km/h (70
and 75 mph)[3][4] in short bursts covering distances up to 460 m (1,510 ft),
and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to 103 km/h (64 mph) in three
seconds, faster than most supercars.[5]"
>From Wiki

I think if a Cheetah can see you and you smell good or look tasty you're ded
dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheetah

See this picture?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/TheCheethcat.jpg