Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pindola Bharadvaja
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:15:47 -0700

Greetings Pasvorn,

Thanks for looking!

The paintings are watercolor on paper and I believe Noedup said, it's been
more
than 25 years and the memory is a bit foggy, that a friend painted the
Chinese
calligraphy.  Noedup also said, I believe, that the Tibetan tradition is to
not
sign works, but some of these were exhibited in China and have a Tibetan
signature stamp.

Noedup also said that the Tibetan calligraphy was of especially pithy
sayings
and then laughed.

Richard Man would know more, in writing this response, I realize how little
know.  I bought these as a youth, I'm now an adult and still stupid, maybe
more so.

John