Subject: [Leica] American Landscape & Paris
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:05:22 -0000

I really like this series, Sonny. Where are your Irish ones? Please send me
a link.

I was reminded of them as I was down in Glenmacnass last weekend trying to
work out some potential locations for b& w medium format shots. I thought of
you as you've got family down there.

I'm off to Paris tomorrow to see Paris Photo and to do some street shooting,
so if anyone else is going, we should try to meet for a coffee.

Douglas