Subject: [Leica] Camera-Lens comparisons
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:05:26 -0500

" Put a 50mm  Summilux ASPH on an M9 on a tripod, focus carefully, and
oh-my-gawd. Aperture is largely irrelevant beyond depth of field."

I am very glad to see Leica living up to the hype! They may have come out of
the gate slow, but they finally got in the race with what appears to be a
very good dog.