Subject: [Leica] M9 Workshop in LA this Sunday
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 -0800

Hey All,

A reminder that Leica is holding an M9 workshop this Saturday and Sunday in
Redondo Beach. It involves a couple hours of learning about the camera in
classroom, an hour of me giving a presentation of my work with Leica M's and
taking questions, and 2 hours of shooting with M9's outside on the
beach/street/boardwalk. Saturday is sold out but there are spaces available
for Sunday. Love to see you if you're interested. Here's a link to the
details:

http://us.leica-camera.com/news/events/by_date/3/7389.html

If you're already signed up for tomorrow--see you then, if not, hope to see
you Sunday!

Cheers,

Craig