Subject: [Leica] iLeica Portrait
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:14:26 -0600

Well, though I might or might not hire the subject for any present task
at hand (just bought a suppressed Walther P22 so I'm feeling kind of
independent), this and other recent Kyle images did inspire me to buy an
iPhone 4 this afternoon -- pretty cool.  Here is my first try:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/018.jpg.html