Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Cape of Invisibilty revealed - Ted
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:48:19 +0100

Ha Ted,

I have no secret for you, the lens says Leica ;-)
Only Leica lenses can achieve this as we all know here in the LUG
family :-)

But I had to use an extra filter using a secret mix of Cerve?a,
Moscatell, and friendship powder, lots of it.

Thank you dear Ted.

Amiti?s from 85% grey Metz - no flash inside please ;-)
Philippe

Le 22 nov. 10 ? 08:30, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :