Subject: [Leica] Two questions
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:02:21 +0100

Philippe,

Thank for your opinion, I agree too with the others.

And thank you very much for your joke about invisibility and reveal
"my secret"...., this was really fun my friend, thanks to give a smile
to the LUG. I no desserve such too much certain honour, there are many
of us we try not be invisible, this is impossible, but maybe to be not
visible...., if possible.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 22/11/2010, a las 7:32, philippe.amard escribi?: