Subject: [Leica] Do you currently OWN a Leica?
From: nulty at csdco.com (Susie Nulty)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:31:16 -0700 (MST)

Kyle,
I do NOT own a Leica but my daughter does and I recently borrowed a
friend's S2 to shoot a wedding reception - those turned out rather well
and I believe had little to do with the operator and much more to do with
the camera.
The postings here are very entertaining and informative. Joined the list
in May 2005.
Cheers!
S. Nulty