Subject: [Leica] The 21 - 35 Vario Elmar - First Shots on the D700 - Yuen Po Bird Park
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:59:52 -0500

I'll admit the idea let alone image of taking ones bird for a walk turned my
head around.
I've seen two guys taking their cat for a walk. I thought that was brave.
Normally its a dog thing and they tend to own the sidewalks. Though I don't
live in Hong Kong.
PS
I never saw a sad dog on a walk. They all seem to be wagging their tails. A
dead giveaway every time.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com