Subject: [Leica] Happy Printing
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 01:05:46 -0800

Well, not much to thankful for this year for me. It's tough when you lost a
father and a beloved dog in the same year.

I am thankful for family and friends, I do know some of you would consider
me as your friend, for which I say,

THANK YOU.

***
I am spending the "free" time printing. I am now able to make contact prints
of 7.2"x20" pano in the darkroom.

They look gorgeous. The very best prints I have ever made.

For that I am thankful too.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]