Subject: [Leica] JESSICA SIMPSON DAYDREAMING ABOUT HER UPCOMING THANKSGIVING TURKEY DINNER
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:32:15 -0600

You're editorializing.  You have no idea what she's dreaming about.

For all you know she's thinking "I can't WAIT for this thing to be
over so I can go find that HAWT guy with the big lens and drag him to
the nearest cheap motel room and do all kinds of kinky things."

Hey, it COULD happen.

Quoth the Roger Rubin :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request