Subject: [Leica] [Img] Mass Hort 2010 Tree Festival
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:03:26 -0500

I've posted some images at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jnelon/MH+Tree+Festival/

of the annual tree event at Elm Bank in Wellesley, MA. I'm not happy with
either the colors or the lighting. Perhaps some more experienced shooters
can help me figure out what to do next time. The festival is open through 4
December, so I have a chance to go back and use the advice you all can
provide. Any ideas?

I used an R8/DMR with a 19mm 2.8 Elmarit, 135mm 2.8 Elmarit  and 28 mm 2.8
Elmarit, some on a ladder. No flash. Most of the images required an exposure
length of 6 seconds or so since the hall was so dark, lit primarily by the
Christmas tree lights. I tweaked the images in LR for color temperature,
tint and sometimes brightness. All critiques sincerely appreciated.

Jim Nelon

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] [Img] Mass Hort 2010 Tree Festival)