Subject: [Leica] Yes, today's the day
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:29:14 +0100 (CET)

- Will you marry me?
- Of course I will, darling. How long you have been about it! I'm afraid you
have had very little experience in how to propose.
- My own one, I have never loved any one in the world but you.
- Yes, but men often propose for practice. I know my brother Gerald does.
All my girl-friends tell me so. What wonderfully blue eyes you have, Ernest!
They are quite, quite blue. I hope you will always look at me just like
that, especially when there are other people present.

Congrats to both of you Jim,
 from Philippe who remembers the somewhat large, black leather hand-bag with
handles to it :-)

Message du : 27/11/2010