Subject: [Leica] One For Lluis
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:33:11 -0600

Thank you, Lluis.  Here is another one I think might appeal to you:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/NYC2010/W_L1010108Hug.jpg.html

Regards,

--Bob

==On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Lluis Ripoll

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] One For Lluis)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] One For Lluis)