Subject: [Leica] Does anyone have a simple way to explain this
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 01:58:35 -0500

Its the potential to cause problems with the photographic image and esp.
now with digital sensors which interests me. Not that many of my lenes
will stop down below f16/ f22 and mostly I'll use f8 or wider, but with
the creek shots etc I was using f22 to increase exposure. Perhaps I'd be
better with some ND filters.

Cheers

Alastair