Subject: [Leica] HK Aviary long lens fire power
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:11:29 +1030

Those birds need to count themselves lucky they don't all get culled
each time there is a sniff of high pathogenicity avian influenza in
HK.  I was in HK during the first SARS outbreak and had (and still
have) never seen such fantastic places for zoonotic disease emergence.

Of course I still love the bird market and aviary in HK and go there
whenever I visit...

Marty