Subject: [Leica] IMG Sumo!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:44:09 -0500

I agree.. I love the crowd expressions.  I did try out the Bokeh software
from Nik but everybody thought it looked too fake.  I ended up buying it,
but only because it is part of the entire Nik software package that I bought
on sale.  I haven't used Bokeh since I bought it, but do intend to play with
it some more - sometime.

Tina