Subject: [Leica] IMG: Israeli senoritas
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:09:16 -0800

Please forgive this mild outburst of male perspective, but I must say that
I have rarely seen as many gorgous young women as I did in Tel Aviv. With
that in mind, and strictly as a sociological study and public service,
mind you... here is a selection of Israeli senoritas--or, to use the
Hebrew feminine plural ending, "senoritot". Mostly shot "street style"
from the chest, with focus guessed. At Tel Aviv's Carmel Shouk (street
market).

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006884.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006886.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006890.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006891.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006895.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006896.jpg.html>

And finally, a lovely waitress who spoke both Russian and English, who
made our meal one evening a very pleasant experience. She, like my wife,
was originally from Ukraine.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006956.jpg.html>

M8, 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH.

--Peter