Subject: [Leica] DMR Reset
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:12:07 +0000

Tina,

I've just got mine back from Michael Bass in CT. USD100 inc mainland US
shipping. It was turned around in less than a fortnight inc shipping to and
from the UK - it would be less than a week in the US. Looks great and works
fine too. Michael has bought enough cells to redo 25 DMR batteries to start
with and is about half way through this run.

Here's Michael's email address - michaelbass at charter.net

If your battery goes down for any length of time, the DMR will reset to its
default settings inc the date & time.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK