Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:39:59 +0900

Thanks, Tina,

in 2.5, I have to click Lightroom, then Catalog Settings.  Actually, I
always had that set to be done automatically, so that was not the main
problem.  But I ran the optimize again, and it might have helped.
Today it is running better.  Disk Utility seems to have helped for
now, and now I just wait a week or two for my new RAM and get an ESATA
drive with a big cache, as Richard Man suggested.

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)