Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dentist/Kodachrome
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:56:49 -0800 (PST)

--- On Tue, 11/30/10, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> I'm getting some photos ready for a slide show about
> Kodachrome.  Since I
> quit using Kodachrome in the 1990's (when Qualex took over
> the developing),
> these are OLD photos.  And since my scanner is not
> here at the farm, I'm
> also working from old scans.  Does this look o.k. or
> should I rescan my old
> Kodachromes?

Well, if it was me, I'd say "It ain't broke, don't fix it," but since YOU'RE
the one having to do the actual work, I'll say "Give it another shot and see
if it can be better."  The color is pure vintage Kchrome, and the contrast
is just classic.... but did you get all of it?

(It's always easy to say "take another crack at it" when it's not your own
personal sweat and schedule at risk.)

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...