Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fukuoka Sumo Basho Set
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:47:54 +0100

Really enjoyable, Peter. The one you chose to highlight earlier is great,
but there are many really good ones where you have caught interesting action
and/or expressions. I particularly like the one where the wrestler is
looking at you while he is spreading rice (I assume that is what he is
doing).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman