Subject: [Leica] IMG: fun memory of LUG yearbook 2009
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:33:17 -0800

 Sonny Carter said :
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: fun memory of LUG yearbook 2009

> Why not?
>
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Susan Ryan <scoutfinch at chartermi.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Photo of my dad and me enjoying his star status, having been featured on
>> page 161. He died April 28th. This one won't make the cut for this year's
>> book, but it's worth a million to me!
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/untitled-1.jpg.html
>>
>> Sue Ryan

Hi Sue,
I agree with Sonny,   "Why not?" in answer to making the cut this year? I
think it's great and it has so much meaning to you and that's one of the
most important parts of having pictures of family and loved ones in the
book. They may not be world shattering real life blood and guts pictures.
"BUT WHO CARES!"

We are family of friends the world over, there are many new members who
never saw your photo before. So if you feel you would like to submit it
again? GO FOR IT GIRL! :-) Nobody is going to bite your hand! The honest
truth is "I wish I had a picture of my dad and myself as nice as this is. A
true memento. And I'd sure as heck put it in!

You file it if you would like to.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: fun memory of LUG yearbook 2009)