Subject: [Leica] environmental portrait
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 23:05:11 -0500

I'm always trying to figure out how to capture people in a way that tells
something about them. Sometimes it works better than others. This is a 15 or
so minute setup. there's one off-camera light which is the small photek
softlighter II. I had a second in the background but for some reason it
stopped going off after about the third shot and I realized I didn't want it
anyway, it was better to have a pool of light than a brightly lit room.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/cory.jpg

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] environmental portrait)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] environmental portrait)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] environmental portrait)