Subject: [Leica] Grandpa
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 03:24:47 -0500

Gary,

Thanks. I miss my grandpa very much. He's been gone almost 2 years now. His
old dog is still around, living with my aunt. His mean little grey cat, who
used to tear up big dogs and kill rattlesnakes, died earlier this year at
age 19. These photos are all I have to remember them and my time spent with
grandpa. I wanted the cat, but my aunt stole her. She has 25 cats and seven
dogs, so obviously she didn't have enough pets yet. :( That cat was evil,
but she liked me, which is all that matters!

http://tinyurl.com/meanass-cat

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography