Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIg, and lenses
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:11:50 +0000

Leica IIIg - mint, have receipt for DAG service, $850

- I bought this camera from a member of rangefinderforum
a couple months ago, and he had it serviced by DAG earlier
in the year.  I haven't even shot film through it, and I
now find that I need some cash.  The camera is in beautiful
condition.

The following lenses come with their boxes and packaging,
are Leica M mount, and are in mint/new condition.
I bought them this summer.

Zeiss ZM Black 18mm f4 Distagon $1,100
Zeiss ZM Black 21mm f4.5 Biogon $900
35mm f1.2 Nokton, black $800

Photos on request.

Prices in USD, shipping from Canada, buyer to pay postage.

regards
Vick

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca) ([Leica] opening bell)