Subject: [Leica] 2010 Yearbook & Kodachrome
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:28:20 -0800

Wayne Torry OFFERED:
>> > Thanks Ted! Encouragement is always appreciated. Just think, I may have
>> > my 2011 photos ready in January.<<

Hi Wayne,
Good on you lad for taking it like a man! :-) We certainly look forward to
your submissions for 2010! By the same token you now are a way ahead of
everyone else for 2011! ;-) :-)

So sit back and relax for about 30 days, then begin worrying that you'll be
the earliest 2011 submitter! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

" <wtorry at vbar.com>