Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday's flowers
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 00:44:20 -0600

Well Richard - no kevlar needed
you took the time to nail the thesis to the door
and I agree, in principle, with you.

In the end it's a failed attempt
to pull something out of poorly realized
and impulsive photograph.

I was seduced by the light
(bright winter sun - no flash)
Though obviously failed to take enough time
to figure out why I was moved to pickup the camera.

I've taken the post down;
failed to find a suitable flower subject this week

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com