Subject: [Leica] Giving away pictures
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 21:19:42 -0500

As far as some points made on the medical profession goes in this thread:
I've run into the idea of late that doctors are frustrated by patients going
around them by diagnosing themselves and out thinking them by checking out
their symptoms on the internet.
I come from a medical family but to me this is mainly good.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb