Subject: [Leica] Spy
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:36:35 -0500

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1017055w.jpg.html
>
> I've do a B&W version, but I think that color work better for this
> one, what do you think?
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1017055bws2w.jpg.html
>
> M8, Tri Elmar

The images portrait different moods. The colour image is 'loud' and alive,
the b/w is more evocative of the scene, and amplifies the 'mystery' of
what are they looking at for me. In the end the colour is probably
important and a dominant subject in your original vision, so I'd go colour

Alastair

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Spy)