Subject: [Leica] WTB: vented clamp-on hood
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:03:01 -0500

I've been out of touch this weekend in a place with no internet nor
data-ready signal for my phone (rough times!) and missed the Friday FS.

My apologies, but I'm looking for a clamp-on vented lens shade with an
inner diameter of 57mm. This is for a Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM lens. Either
the OEM shade would work or some other version. I could also use a
short, non-vented clamp on shade, so long as it doesn't interfere too
much with the image in the viewfinder.

(I would use a screw-in hood but I already have a 55mm UV/IR slim
filter which won't allow for a screw-in hood)

Again my apologies for posting this late.

Thanks all!
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] WTB: vented clamp-on hood)