Subject: [Leica] Helping others
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:20:15 -0500

i agree with this. i often have to justify getting out of my chair to take a
photo of a wheat field when I can buy one on iStockphoto for $25. but the
toothpaste is out of the tube and it's not changing back. we have to figure
out what the new model is and move along.

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Helping others)