Subject: [Leica] GF1 drops $300
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:07:45 +0100

Oh, he already knew his lesson about using good tools ... he wanted
_my_ guitar. So he knew what a nice guitar sounded like and would have
been disappointed with anything less. He still goes straight for mine
when he comes to visit. They're not the most expensive, exclusive
models, but they sound good and play nicely. I figured he'd have it
for years. Cheap in the long run.

It worked. He plays it a lot. That was the point.

Daniel