Subject: [Leica] More night-time 50mm Summilux-R
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:00:15 -0800

Thanks, Jim. Shops at night often have fairly even lighting. The f1.4
setting is absolutely necessary to blur the busy
backgrounds.  Gabrielle works at Many Hands Gallery in Eureka,  where
they have sold my prints and posters for many years. I try not to
leave too much inventory with them, so when they run out, I can drop
in more often!
Gary

Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] More night-time 50mm Summilux-R)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More night-time 50mm Summilux-R)