Subject: [Leica] What does the LUG Yearbook Have in Common with the Famous Artists School?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 07:33:36 +1000

Haah! I'm a shoe in. I have already submitted that shot of cranky brats on
lawn chairs dropping cats from their balloon basket over Iraq!
"Saddam, the devil's spawn have sent a new secret weapon!"
"Get the Whiskas Omar! we will lure them into our homes where they may
scratch our new furniture and shed on the floor!".
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
NO ARCHIVE