Subject: [Leica] Fuji FinePix x100 video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 01:50:46 -0500

The Mamiya 6 and 7  and also I think Bronica medium format compact systems
had limited close focusing with its wide and it bummed everybody out. We
were all wanting to buy the one which let you fill the frame with what we
were shooting.  Sure a close is less obvious for shooting with a wide. The
head and shoulders thing is a bad example I gave. All the lens companies in
the past couple of decades made quite  a big deal about the close focusing
abilities of its wides due to relatively new technologies in the inner
mechanics of the lens design. Starting with Zeiss for Hasselblad FLE.
Aim then at a toaster oven or generalized table top. Or just a fa?ade; a
wall.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com