Subject: [Leica] Friday Flour Straus Park?107/Broadway
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:31:53 +0100

Thanks for the detailed reply Mark

The lens is a keeper.
I enjoyed the bokeh in the upper part of the pict, not so much in the
lower part with the pavement/sidewalk, hence my question.

Stopping down is what fast lenses are for IMHO
You get the better glass and formula,
and can actually stop down for the reasons you've given.

ISO's are beginning to be tedious to type as they are now way too long
- I suggest typing, say 160H, or 32K
or K 64 ?
;-)

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Le 10 d?c. 10 ? 08:38, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Friday Flour Straus Park?107/Broadway)