Subject: [Leica] Looking for affordable 18mm finder
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:37:47 -0800

I've seen it (don't have it) and it's like the other CV finders. The
Zeiss is nicer to look through, but the CV is nicer to carry around
on the camera, the view is just find and would be my first choice.
The Zeiss finders have these sharp corners which tend to snag on
things and since it' also larger, in practice it feels even bulkier.
I have one focal length for which I have a CV finder and a Zeiss
finder, and I almost always use the CV.