Subject: [Leica] IMG: Israel--Kids, dogs, family
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:12:21 -0800

These are happy snaps, but hopefully some are good happy snaps.  I
thought some of you might like to see my wife Katya's Israeli family.
Four generations!  There are two sisters, Lida and Tanya, who are
Katya's second cousins. The little kids are all Lida's grandchildren.

Katya and her parents left the former USSR in 1979. It was dangerous for
the cousins still under Soviet rule to receive letters from abroad, so
they lost touch. Lida and Tanya emigrated to Israel in the early 1990s
with their families and parents. Recently we reconnected with them. That
reconnection took us to Israel this November.

Asaf and Negra (kid and very gentle dog, respectively):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007226.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007237.jpg.html>

Negra is Max's dog:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007250.jpg.html>

Max's brother Anton:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007288.jpg.html>

Asaf and Natasha (his Mom):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007315.jpg.html>
And Slavik, his Dad (from an earlier get-together near Tel Aviv):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/2-Polskys/L1006864.jpg.html>

Tanya, Katya's cousin, with Asaf:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007336.jpg.html>

Me in Tel Aviv with Katya's cousin Lida, Tanya's sister and Asaf's
grandmother)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/telaviv/L1006932.jpg.html>

Alon and Yonatan (Asaf's brothers) :
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007355.jpg.html>

Coral (cousin of the boys above):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007368.jpg.html>

Coral with her Mom, Agar:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007388.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007221.jpg.html>
And her Dad, Igor (Max and Anton's brother):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007263.jpg.html>

The littlest cousins play, Lida thinks it's cute:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007293.jpg.html>

Sergey, grandpa and chief cook:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007375.jpg.html>

Natasha and Nusya (mother of Tanya and Lida, the children's
great-grandmother.  :
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007391.jpg.html>

Where we were in most of the pictures--a park by the Kishon River in Haifa.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007182.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/4-Picnic/L1007344.jpg.html>

M8, most if not all with the 35/1.4 ASPH

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Israel--Kids, dogs, family)