Subject: [Leica] Wells Street in Fort Wayne, Indiana
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:30:54 +0900

This is a great series, just my kind of photography. I will peruse them
further at home (I am writing this at the lounge in Narita airport). But can
I make a suggestion: it would make things much easier if you added some way
to navigate from one picture to the next without having to go back to the
thumbnails page.

Cheers,
Nathan