Subject: [Leica] Unposed Signing/Site
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:34:25 -0800

Hey All,

I'm signing copies of UNPOSED in Chicago tomorrow night, so if any of you
want to risk hypothermia come on out and have some fun! It's informal--I'm
signing at a nice restaurant called "Tarantino's" at 1112 West Armitage,
Chicago, IL 60614. AND--it's half-off wine night! So what've you got to
lose? Other than a couple of frostbitten fingers?

Also, my new website is up and running--if you have a moment any feedback is
appreciated. How do the pictures look on your monitor, etc.

www.semetko.com

Thanks gang...off to the airport!

Cheers,

Craig