Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-)
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:28:30 -0500

Ha! I live in west Philly. Bring Vinnie and Guido on. Hopefully they
don't get too scared finding my house in the 'hood.

(I'll get mine in as soon as I'm finished with finals this week.)

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))