Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-)
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:23:23 -0600

Quoth the tedgrant at shaw.ca :

> These guys, "Vinnie  and Guido" never fail in thier missions of
> inflicting pain slowly, tenderly, excruciatingly for failure to submit
> early or
> not submitting anything for the "2010 LUG YEAR BOOK!". Oh I could go on,
> but look at this in the simplest of terms... "Please get your two photos
> in immediately and avoid " THE PAIN AND WHATEVER THEY DO!"     Oh and
> it hurts

I'm Texan (native).  Strongly advise you not send anything down here
that you want back, as it will probably develop a significant number
of .30, .38, 9 & 10mm, and .45 holes in various vital parts, along
with other serious abrasions, contusions, cuts, traumatic
amputations, and the like... and a fair number of buckshot and or
broadhead holes, if I get bored and want fun.

Also, vital organs may have been carved out with pocket, belt, and
boot knives and fed to various indigenous felines.

Y'all have a nice day, now, y'hear?

(Pix in probably tonight or tomorrow.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions :-) PLEASE.....)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))